logo logo   Services For Guests Visiting Armenia

arm  eng  fr  de  rus  it  esp  
logo logo | Home | Policy | FAQ | Our Clients | Reviews | Our Staff | Contacts |      
logo

logo A CULTURAL AND PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNEY IN ARMENIA
A journey to one of the most amazing ex Communist republics, where we will discover a vibrant cities, monasteries, fortress, a unique ethnic group and specially real charming people around the country. The tours will be accompanied not only with a professional local guide but also with a group leader and photographer Mr. Rodolfo Contreras.

Cultural and photography experience in one of the oldest civilizations in the World ...
July 4
Tuesday
- - Arrival in Yerevan, transfer to the hotel
July 5
Wednesday
10:00 Soviet Yerevan city tour
July 6
Thursday
10:00 Aruch and Marmashen churches, Gyumri (overnight)
July 7
Friday
10:00 Gyumri: city tour (Central square, 7 verq church, All saviors church, Museum of National Architecture and Urban Life of Gyumri, Statue of Charle Aznavour, russian chapel, walking tour in old streets, central park), Harich, Yerevan
July 8
Saturday
10:00 Tour to Amberd fortress, visiting Yazidis villages
July 9
Sunday
09:00 Haghpat and Sanahin monasteries (overnight in Haghpat)
July 10
Monday
09:00 Lake Sevan, Noratus, Selim pass, Yeghegis, Jewish cemetery, Zorats church, Stepanakert (overnight)
July 11
Tuesday
09:00 Askeran fortress, Tigranakert, Stepanakert (overnight)
July 12
Wednesday
09:00 Gandzasar monastery, Shoushi (Ghazanchetsots church), Stepanakert (overnight)
July 13
Thursday
09:00 Tatev (ropeway), Karahunj, Noravank and Khor Virap monasteries, back to Yerevan
July 14
Friday
10:00 Garni temple, monasterial complex Geghard, Echmiadzin (Mother Cathedral), Zvartnots temple
July 15
Saturday
- - Transfer from the hotel to the airport, departure

The per person price of the program:

Click on the price to order
In case of accommodation at: Double occupancy Single occupancy
Silachi or City Centre hotel in Yerevan, Qefilyan in Haghpat, Araks in Gyumri, Armenia Stepanakert in Stepanakert 689000 AMD + 135000 AMD

    The price of the program includes:
  • hotel accommodation (6 nights in Yerevan, 1 night in Gyumri, 1 night in Haghpat, 3 nights in Stepanakert, including breakfasts);
  • transportation service (comfortable air-conditioned minibus corresponding to the number of pax);
  • driver service;
  • professional guide service;
  • guide and driver stay and meals;
  • Tatev ropeway ticket;
  • Wi-Fi Internet on the days of the tours;
  • soft drinks and biscuits;
  • entrance fees to the historical and cultural attractions;
  • entry visa to Nagorno-Karabagh (passport copy and address of the residence in native country is required);
  • Insurance of the vehicle and passengers.

  • The prices do not include:
  • lunches and dinners of the guests;
  • medical insurance of the participants;
  • air ticket

  • Additional information:
  • After confirmation of the order 30% deposit payment is required which is non-refundable in case of cancellation, delay or termination of the order. The remaining 70% of the total amount can be paid upon arrival.
  • The unused portions of the itinerary are not refundable.
  • In case of additional services, besides the ones listed in the program, the price is subject to additional discussion.

Download the detailed version of the program
2002 - 2018, © "Hyur Service" LLC;    Updated on 20.10.2018